Last Updated: June 23rd 2019
Carrington Farms Coconut Oil Review
Carrington Farms coconut oil is a superb coconut oil that everyone should have in their home. It is 100% certified organic and contains no chemical by-products or artificial sweeteners, scents or flavors. It is cold-pressed to help it maintain all its natural nutrients and goodness, and does not contain any trans-fat or hydrogenated fat. It does not contain any genetically modified ingredients; it is non-GMO.
Carrington Farms Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is jammed packed with healthy nutrients, and contains lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, which are excellent for maintaining good health and fighting disease. In addition to being an excellent health supplement, Carrington Farms coconut oil is fantastic for both skin and hair care and maintenance. It can be used as a daily face cream, an all over body lotion, a massage oil and a deep conditioner for dry frizzy hair. It is also excellent for treating skin conditions such as eczema, sunburn and diaper rash.
This coconut oil can also be used for cooking and baking. It can be used as a margarine, butter or shortening substitute, and makes an excellent healthy oil to saute a wide assortment of vegetables in. As it is refined, it has a smoke point of 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition, this versatile coconut oil can be added to smoothies, milk shakes and cereal to add flavor and nutrition. It is also excellent on toast and muffins instead of butter or margarine.
Carrington Farms coconut oil is one of the best coconut oils on the market today. It is extremely versatile, completely organic, extra virgin, full of health benefits, and extremely delicious! Like all coconut oil, it easily changes from solid to liquid form without changing its delicious aroma and flavor, and fantastic health benefits. This is an excellent quality coconut oil that can be used a variety of different ways and will be useful in any household.
- 100% organic extra virgin coconut oil
- The perfect healthy substitute for butter and margarine
- Excellent for skin and hair care
- Has lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid in it.
- Excellent as a health supplement and to treat skin conditions
- Delicious subtle coconut taste makes it easy to cook with and add to smoothies and shakes.
- Does not contain any kind of chemicals or artificial colours
- Does not contain either trans-fat or hydrogenated fat
- It has a wide variety of uses and can be used in solid or liquid form.
- Container Size: 54 once or 1.5 liters Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 inches
Customer reviews For Carrington Farms coconut oil are extremely positive and most customers were incredibly happy with their purchase. Customers talked about how high quality the coconut oil was, and many raved about the many different ways it could be used around the household. One customer commented on how she not only uses the coconut oil as a healthy substitute for margarine and uses it in nearly every dish she makes, but that she also uses it to rejuvenate her skin and make her hair look shiny and silky.
Another customer commented on how delicious the coconut oil tasted and how she plans to start adding it into everything she bakes to help increase the overall good health of her family. Another customer talked about how wonderful the coconut oil was for her dogs and that not only did the coconut oil help with keeping their skin smooth and coats shiny, but it also improved their general
overall health as well.
Overall, customers were extremely pleased with their Carrington Farms coconut oil purchase and would buy it again. They most of all liked the versatility of the oil; that it can be used in the kitchen for cooking and baking, as a health supplement for the whole family, including pets, and that it is an excellent skin and hair care product.
- 100% organic and cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil
- Can be used for a wide assortment of things
- Non-GMO and does not contain any artificial colors and chemicals
- Does not have any trans-fat or hydrogenated fat
- Can be used in either solid or liquid form
- Has a high boiling point of 350 Fahrenheit
- Excellent for skin care and as a deep hair conditioner
- Excellent for cooking and baking
- Has a light pleasant coconut scent and taste
- Comes in a recyclable and re-useable plastic container
- Excellent for pets, internally and externally
- Is a little expensive compared to other compatible coconut oils
- The occasional person found it too strong in scent and flavour.
- Not available in a glass container