Last Updated: February 22nd 2017
Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil Review
Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil is one of the very best coconut hair oils on the market. Not only does Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil contain hair nourishing coconut oil, it is enhanced with healthy ingredients to help hair look and feel its very best. Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil is enriched with henna, lemon, triphala, brahmi, neem, rosemary oil, soya extracts and kapurkachri.
It nourishes and restores hair's healthy balance from root to tip, making it more luxuriant and manageable. Dabur Vatika Coconut Oil helps to strengthen hair and helps to repair damage done by harsh shampoos, hair sprays and the environment. It nourishes hair, making it shinier, and thicker. It also helps to control dandruff, and soothes and heals dry irritated scalp. Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil is best used regularly by applying it to scalp and hair, and can be used as a deep conditioner by applying at bedtime and leaving it on overnight.
- Contains coconut oil enriched with henna, lemon, triphala, brahmi, neem, rosemary oil, soya extracts and kapurkachri
- Helps to prevent dandruff
- Helps to strengthen and thicken hair
- Penetrates hair from root to tip
- Helps to repair damaged hair and restore hair’s natural healthy balance
- Helps make hair more luxuriant, shinier and more manageable
- Can be used daily or used as a deep conditioner overnight
- Vegan friendly
- Size: Two 300 ml bottles; a total of 600 ml.
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
Customer reviews for Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil are very positive. Customers rave about how it made their hair softer, shinier, more manageable and just overall healthier. Most of the customers that reviewed it enjoyed the bold coconut scent it has, but some felt it to be a bit overpowering. One customer commented that it not only made her hair feel and look healthier, but it also helped it grow faster. Another customer raved on how it made her scalp feel much cleaner and healthier, stopped their reoccurring dandruff and that she would be buying it again. Another customer commented that she was very pleased about how little she needed to use to cover all her head and hair, and that a bottle lasted a long time. Overall, the large majority of customers that reviewed Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil were very happy with the product and planned to purchase it again.
- Comes in a convenient two pack
- Less expensive than using straight coconut oil
- Helps prevent dandruff
- Helps to strengthen hair
- Nourishes hair and helps to restore its proper balance
- Makes hair shinier, more luxuriant and more manageable
- Penetrates hair easily, from root to tip
- Vegan friendly
- Too strong of a scent for some people
- Tends to leave hair a little oily
- It is extremely thick, making it hard to get out of the bottle
- The bottle top tends to break easily