Last Updated: October 23rd 2018
Life-Flo Organic Pure Coconut Oil Review
Life-Flo Coconut Oil is a certified organic multi-purpose coconut oil that contains no chemicals or artificial flavours or colors. Unlike other brands of coconut oil, Lfe-Flo coconut oil is 99.5% pure cold pressed coconut oil and 0.5% Vitamin E. This coconut oil is extremely nutritious. Not only does it contain the beneficial fatty acids, such as lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid found in all organic coconut oils, but it also contains Vitamin E. The Vitamin E found in Life-Flo not only make the coconut oil more nutritious, but it increases the freshness and longevity of the coconut oil itself.
Life-Flo Organic Pure Coconut Oil is very versatile and is an excellent coconut oil to use for cooking and baking, and for skin and hair care. It is also superb for use as a daily health supplement. It can be used as a margarine, butter or shortening substitute; is excellent in low-heat stir-fries and other cooking; as a deep conditioner for damaged hair; as a daily health supplement to improve overall health, fight disease and boost energy levels; and as a skin moisturizer to decrease the signs of ageing. It can also be used to help soothe and heal skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis; and makes an excellent massage oil, shaving cream and diaper rash cream.
Life-Flo coconut oil is an excellent versatile coconut oil that is especially good for skin care and health supplements. As it is not 100% coconut oil, its smoke point is a bit lower than a coconut oil that is 100% coconut oil. It is usable in both its liquid and solid form, and can safely be stored in the fridge or cupboard. Life-Flo coconut oil is only available in a 9 ounce plastic container; however, they do offer a deal in which a two pack of 9 ounce containers are purchased.
- Extra virgin and cold pressed coconut oil
- Certified organic
- Contains lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid and Vitamin E
- Excellent shelf life and stays fresh for longer than many other brands of coconut oil do.
- A healthy alternative to butter, margarine and other cooking oils
- Fantastic internal and external health supplement
- Excellent for treating skin condition such as eczema and dermatitis
- Excellent skin and hair care product
- Does not contain any kind of chemicals or artificial colors
- Safe for all family members
- Available in two sizes: 9 ounce and 18 ounce, which consists of two 9 ounce containers.
- Container Size: 9 ounce or 266 millilitres
- Weight: .5 pounds
- Product dimensions: 3.6 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches
Customer reviews For Life-Flo coconut oil are very positive and the majority of customers were incredibly happy with their purchase. Customers raved about the high quality of the coconut oil and all the wonderful things it has done for them. One customer commented on how fantastic her skin and hair felt after using Life-Flo coconut oil for just a few weeks, while another raved about the beautiful healthy glow using it had given her skin. Other reviews commented on how they loved how versatile Life-Flo coconut oil is. Another review by a happy customer stated that Life-Flo coconut oil not only healed her eczema, but it allowed her to stop using the prescription steroid cream she had been using. In addition, the majority of customers enjoyed the pleasant light coconut scent and flavor of this particular brand coconut oil.
There are a couple of negative reviews about Life-Flo coconut oils; a couple of customers complained about horrible delivery practices when they ordered the product online from the company and two customers commented on receiving the product damaged. In addition, one reviewer did not like the smell of the coconut oil, and felt it did not smell like coconuts.
Overall, reviewers were very pleased with their Life-Flo coconut oil and planned on buying it again. The most frequently complimented aspect of this particular coconut oil were its fantastic versatility and its healing effects on dry damaged skin and hair.
- It is certified organic and contains no chemicals or GMO products
- It is very versatile in its uses
- Is cold-pressed and extra virgin to help retain all its natural healing properties
- Has a pleasant light coconut flavor and taste
- When it is used as a body lotion, light coconut scent lasts for hours
- Excellent for skin conditions
- Comes in a re-useable and recyclable plastic container
- Stays fresh longer than many other brands of coconut oil do
- Has great healing properties
- A little expensive
- Comes in a plastic container; some customers prefer glass
- Small size of container for price
- No container size selection
- Better for hair and skin care than cooking